The Aerolight shirt is lightweight and breathable for competitions. Its bi-stretch material and ergonomic shape let you move around freely.
A SHIRT BORN FROM ATHLETICWEAR
Its design has been carefully thought out for added comfort. With its ergonomic design, the shirt adapts perfectly to the body’s movements. The shape of the wrist and collar have been studied to free the rider’s movements during competitions. This shirt is made from a bi-stretch material and is equipped with our UV-Block technology, offering comfort and protection. It is highly breathable and its micro-perforated back area efficiently expels heat during intense activity.
An elegant shirt made for athletics, ready to be worn to all your competitions!
- Sensitivefabrics® Matter Resistant, anti-UV, Antibacterian, stretch and certified oeko-tex®
- Micro aerations by laser perforations back aeration during the effort
- Cut near the body and ergonomic cuts for optimal freedom of movement
- Colon Officer Competition with Buttoned Subcrawl Suitable for a sports practice in competition
- Composition: 72% polyamide, 28% elastane
- Weight: 300gr in size m
- 100% of our materials used have been sustainably made with manufacturing processes that conserve water, energy and are void of harmful chemicals.
- Made in
- Product assembled in Mauritius by our factory partner, signatory of our charter Eco-responsible
- Product packaged in biodegradable corn starch packaging.
- Labeling made from recycled cardboard paper.
- Machine wash with similar colours
- at 30° maximum on a synthetic cycle
- without fabric softeners
- spin at 600 RPM
- Do not soak, do not dry clean
- Dry flat.
- To keep it in good condition, use our special detergent for technical garments!