Its shape was designed to be fully compatible with our Airbag vest. Made out of a breathable, and water-resistant material, this Bomber jacket will protect you from harsh weather conditions.
SAFETY WHILE YOU PRACTICE
Designed to be worn over our Airbag vest or by itself and to be both technical and high performance. The pattern has been specially designed so that the Bomber jacket is ”Airbag compatible”. The ergonomic shape and loose fit enable the jacket to accommodate the size of the Airbag when deployed or be worn on its own. The special QuickBurst® zipper is a safety zip that allows the volume of the Bombers jacket to be increase if necessary when the Airbag is deployed. If there is too much tension, the zipper opens for added comfort. The cable pass-through on the side intended for the leash is another feature that allows the Bomber jacket to be worn with the Airbag. It is made from water-repellent and breathable material, and the seams are thermo-sealed to ensure effective protection against wind and rain. Designed for intense to moderate training, this Bomber jacket can be worn all season round.
- Material performance: waterproofing primary material: 15,000 mm / breathability: 15,000 g/m2/24h
waterproofing back material: 5,000 mm / breathability: 5,000 g/m2/24h
- Straight cut and ergonomic lines does not restrict movement, to be worn over our Airbag waistcoat
- QuickBurst® zipper on the front of the jacket can increase the Bombers volume when the Airbag is inflated
- Windproof and water-repellent materials effective protection against rain and wind
- All seams are heat sealed waterproof seams that slow down water infiltration
- Attached and adjustable hood the light and compressible hood can be stored in the collar so it doesn’t get in the way
- Side ventilation zippers for better breathability during intense training
- Bombers with grommet on the right for Airbag compatibility
- Materials: Primary material 1: 100% recycled polyester
Primary material 2: 100% polyester
Insulation: 80% polyester, 20% recycled polyester
- Weight: 600g in size M
- Materials 70% Recycled Polyester
Wadding to 80% Recycled Polyester
- Made In Product assembled in Vietnam by our factory partner, signatory of our charter Eco-responsible
- PackagingProduct packaged in biodegradable corn starch packaging.
Labeling made from recycled cardboard paper.
- Machine wash with like colours
- at 30° maximum on a synthetic programme
- without fabric softeners
- spin at 600 RPM
- Do not soak, do not dry clean
- and close all zips to avoid damage
- To allow the garment to dry, simply place it on a broad hanger