A jacket that will effectively protect you from wind and rain all year round! The most technical product in the line, a must-have.
WINDPROOF, WATERPROOF AND HIGHLY BREATHABLE, THE ELEMENT 3-LAYER JACKET WILL PROTECT YOU IN ANY WEATHER
We have selected two 3-layer materials for their 20K/20K waterproof-breathable rating. The materials are strategically positioned to better resist abrasion resistance and improve comfort. The highly abrasion-resistant ripstop material is used for a large portion of the jacket. The stretch material is used in the back for ease of movement. Very functional, it has everything you need for equestrian practice: 3 pockets, a hood retention system, laser vents for easy air circulation, and more. And in cold weather, you can attach the Rider Vest or E-Kelvin to the inside of your Element for extra warmth using the snaps.
- 3-layer primary material with bi-density weave and eco-friendly design Waterproofing: 20,000 mm / breathability: 20,000 g/m2/24h
- Interlocking back material to facilitate movement on horseback Waterproofing: 20,000 mm / breathability: 20,000 g/m2/24h
- All seams heat-sealed for maximum protection
- Attached and adjustable hood. Attached visor. Hood can be tightened at the back
- Laser perforations on the front of the collar for extra breathability
- High collar for protection from the wind and cold
- Snap on the inside of the collar to attach the Rider Vest (RID223) or E-Kelvin (EKE223)for additional warmth
- Water-repellent zipper guarantees a better seal
- 2 hand pockets with zipper
- Opening in the back under flap for efficient breathability during intense training
- Adjustable wrist with special velcro that does not catch the horses’ hair
- Lycra sleeve with thumbhole To keep air out
- Ergonomic and pre-shaped cut adapted to the rider’s position
- Materials: Material 1: 47% Nylon, 26% Recycled Nylon, 27% Recycled Polyester Material 2: 100% Polyester
- Weight: 800g in S
- At Horse Pilot, we are constantly innovating the eco-design and sustainability of our collections
- Made In
- Product assembled in Vietnam by our factory partner, signatory of our charter Eco-responsible
- Product packaged in biodegradable corn starch packaging.
- Labeling made from recycled cardboard paper.
- Machine wash with like colours.
- synthetic programme, 30° maximum.
- No softener.
- Spin at 600rpm.
- Do not soak, do not dry clean and close all zippers to avoid damage.
- Simply hang the garment on a wide hanger to dry.
- Use our special detergent and waterproofing agent to protect your technical clothing.