Designed and made 100% in Italy. The CROMO 2.0 model is the evolution of the Cromo helmet!
Also available in different finishes and colours, CROMO 2.0 allows the rider to access further customization possibilities independently, even after purchase. Both the front and rear blocks and the visor can be replaced by the rider through simple steps, thanks to an innovative mechanical interlocking system.
- The outer shell, made of polycarbonate with an in-molding system, combines lightness and resistance.
- The ventilation grille, with an aggressive and elegant design, is available with both contrasting and tone-on-tone finishes.
- The KEP AIR CONTROL SYSTEM is enriched with additional ventilation slots on the back, to ensure greater breathability and better control of the internal temperature.
- The hand-stitched genuine leather strap maintains the five attachment points for a more stable fit.
- The new padding, even more comfortable and breathable, is made of soft fabric from eco-green raw materials.
- Weight: 500 g size M – 535 g size L
- It is always removable and washable by hand or in the washing machine at 30°.
You can make your helmet unique by personalizing it with precious freehand airbrushing or other techniques. CROMO 2.0 is equipped with an integrated microchip, positioned under the front piece, onto which the rider’s health information can be uploaded, after downloading the KEP App. If necessary, you will help make first aid interventions quicker. The jockey model visor is also supplied with each helmet.