This jogging pant is worn as an over-trouser to protect competition pants. Very versatile, it is equally suitable for everyday use in the stables.
A NEW PANT, INSPIRED BY OUR PILOTS!
This product was inspired by watching you! The ’Team pants’ jogging pant was created for competition riders. Its shape was designed to be slipped on easily over another pant, to keep it from getting dirty while you are waiting for your turn. The zips are long, so the lower leg can be widened, making it easier to pull on, or to position it on your boot. The stretch fabric is a light weave so as not to be too warm. It’s very versatile and can be worn on its own at the stables or in town. And because at Horse Pilot we are proud to be seen, we added a large logo on the leg.
- Organic cotton fibre material comfortable and environmentally conscious
- Tailored fit for optimal comfort
- Elasticated, adjustable waistband to suit all body shapes
- ZIpped pockets to keep your belongings safe
- Vislon waterproof zip at the ankle fits over your boots
- Logo in high density print show them you’re a Pilot!
- Main fabric: Material 1 : 60% organic cotton Material 2 : 40% polyester
- Weight: 430 g in size S
- Materials 60% organic cotton, 40% polyester
- Made In Product assembled in India by our factory partner, signatory of our charter Eco-responsible
- Packaging Product packaged in reusable and recyclable packaging.
Labeling made from recycled cardboard paper.
- Machine wash inside out with similar colors
- Synthetic cycle at 30° maximum
- Do not use fabric softener
- Spin at 600 rpm
- Do not soak, do not dry-clean
- Close all zips to avoid damage.
- Dry as normal.
- To keep it in good condition, use our special detergent for technical garments!