The black Teknit boot is a riding boot for men that combines comfort, performance and functionality. Designed in 3D Knit, it adjusts to all body shapes for a perfect fit.
A REVOLUTIONARY HORSE RIDING BOOT
The Teknit Boot offers the comfort of a pair of sneakers while guaranteeing excellent foot and leg support. The high stretch and breathable 3D Knit technology allows the horse riding boot to adjust to all leg shapes for a made-to-measure appearance. The sole’s built-in stability arch stabilises the foot and redirects energy from the stirrup towards the center of the foot. Foot comfort is guaranteed by a cushioned EVA sole and an anatomical cradle in the heel. A double-layer grip on the calf provides a secure fit and protects the area from abrasion.
- Materials At Horse Pilot, we are constantly innovating the eco-design and sustainability of our collections. All related product information will be coming soon to this page.
- Made In Product assembled in Vietnam by our factory partner, signatory of our charter Eco-responsible
- Packaging Product packaged in biodegradable corn starch packaging. Labeling made from recycled cardboard paper.
Clean with a sponge and warm water.
The boots can be run through the machine occasionally using the wash bag that comes with the product. Be careful, however, not to abuse machine cleaning and to follow the cleaning instructions carefully:
- Place your boots in the dedicated wash bag (delivered with the boots)
- Machine wash with similar colors
- Cold or synthetic program at 30° maximum
- Without fabric softener
- Spinning at 400 RPM
- No dry cleaning, no tumble dryer, no bleach
- With its quick-drying 3D Knit material, simply place your boots on a clothesline immediately after washing