Engineered with a robust & breathable 840D ballistic nylon, containing 70g fill and treated with our waterproof system this iconic lightweight turnout rug not only keeps your horse dry and comfortable, but also helps to regulate their temperature. The Buster 70g has the added feature of attachments so that our ‘Rug Liners’ can be added to increase warmth, allowing for quick & easy adjustment throughout the seasons.
As part of the evolution of the ‘Buster’, an extra high shoulder gusset has been added to allow for a greater range of movement in the field. Premium, branded fittings adorn the rug for longevity and a detachable classic neck cover provides additional protection against the elements.
The ideal year-round essential horse rug that can be customised with our rug liners, a favourite with PE customers.
Your Buster 70g has been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and for easy carrying.
- 840D ballistic nylon outer
- 70g Thermo bonded fill – lightweight
- Waterproof and breathable
- Velcro fastenings for detachable 70g classic neck cover (British design registration 4 010 878). Neck cover included with this purchase
- Classic neck cover (without elastic)
- Double locking Velcro neck cover straps
- Extra high elasticated shoulder gusset (British design registration 4 010 772)
- Includes attachments for our Rug Liners (sold separately)
- Fleece lined wither pad
- Quick release chest clips
- Antibacterial and anti-static breathable polyester lining
- Deep cut and designed from the original ”buster pattern”
- Branded safety reflective strips on front, side and rear of rug
- Cross surcingles
- Stainless steel hardware
- PVC coated tail strap
- Detachable leg straps
- Dual purpose – can be used outdoors and indoors
- Technically advanced, laboratory tested and proven in the field
- The Buster 70g comes inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag
Machine washable (30°), dry naturally