The Buster Hardy 200g boasts an innovative design, constructed seamlessly forward to the front of the wither. Ideal for that little added extra protection from the elements and also to help relieve wither pressure and prevent rubbing. Treated with our waterproof system it not only keeps your horse dry and comfortable, but also helps to regulate their temperature.
The ideal medium weight turnout rug for those who seek additional coverage without needing a full neck cover.
Your Buster Hardy 200 has been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and for easy carrying.
- 840D ballistic nylon outer
- 200g thermo bonded fill – medium weight
- Waterproof and breathable
- Forward cut neckline – wither pressure relief and added protection from the elements
- No neck cover attachments
- Seamless over the wither – helps prevent rubbing
- Extra high elasticated shoulder gusset (British design registration 4 010 772)
- Quick release chest clips
- Antibacterial and anti-static breathable polyester lining
- Deep cut and designed from the original ”buster pattern”
- Branded safety reflective strips on front, side and rear of rug
- Cross surcingles
- Padded tail flap
- Stainless steel hardware
- PVC coated tail strap
- Detachable leg straps
- Dual purpose – can be used outdoors and indoors
- Please note: this rug does not include attachments for our Rug Liners
- Technically advanced, laboratory tested and proven in the field
- The Buster Hardy 200 comes inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag
Machine washable (30°), dry naturally