A modern sportswear sweat-shirt for horse riding practice. Its bi-stretch material and bomber jacket shape let you move around freely.
A VERSATILE SWEATSHIRT AS GOOD FOR EVERYDAY LIFE AS IT IS FOR THE STABLES
The materials have been selected for their technical properties. A fabric reinforcement placed on the upper body and inside the arms effectively protects against wear and tear due to repeated friction. The bi-stretch sherpa fabric with its woolly structure covers the rest of the wearer’s body for warmth and comfort. Its design and fit were developed to adapt to the movements of the rider on horseback. Roomy and short like a bomber jacket, you’ll be able to move around freely. The Sherpa jacket is suitable to be worn like a a sweatshirt with its wide neckline and elastic ribbed waistband.
ADAPTED TO A RIDER’S MOBILITY
- The bi-stretch material and bomber jacket design provides total freedom of movement
MODERN AND FUNCTIONAL
- Zippered side pockets to keep your personal belongings safe
DESIGNED FOR RIDING
- Reinforced arm inserts prevent wear and tear from repetitive motions
- Materials: 10% Recycled Polyester
Wadding to 80% Recycled Polyester
- Made In Product assembled in Vietnam by our factory partner, signatory of our charter Eco-responsible
- Packaging Product packaged in biodegradable corn starch packaging. Labeling made from recycled cardboard paper.
- Loose fit like a bomber adapted to the rider’s movements
- Large zip opening at the front for quick and easy donning like a jumper
- Sleeves with reinforcement inserts to avoid premature wear due to repeated movements
- Zipped hand pockets to keep the rider’s personal belongings safe
- Cuffs with wide ribbing fit perfectly around the wrists
- Composition: Material 1: 100% polyester; Material 2: 100% recycled polyester; Insulation: 80% recycled polyester 20% polyester
- Weight: 700 g in size S
- Machine wash with similar colours.
- Synthetic programme at 30° maximum, without fabric softener, spin-dry at 600 rpm.
- No dry cleaning.
- Thanks to its quick-drying material, simply hang the garment on a wide hanger immediately after washing.