The Element jacket is a top-of-the-range garment for taking on the wind and the rain. It’s super-breathable and has been designed for long training sessions in any weather.
DESIGNED TO WITHSTAND THE ELEMENTS
It is made of two 3-layer materials with a very good waterproof and breathable performance of 20K/20K. Innovative, the central zip is waterproof and ergonomic. To improve the abrasion resistance and comfort of the garment, the materials are strategically positioned according to the needs of the body. The resistant ripstop material is placed on the top of the jacket and the stretch material is placed on the bottom. A zip at the back allows the volume of the jacket to be adapted according to its use: riding horses, walking in the stables, etc. Multi-purpose for this season, it integrates a 3in1 system that allows you to add or remove the new Rider Vest sleeveless jacket. The rider will be able to adapt the heat supply according to the outside conditions.
- 3-layer material and stretch Waterproofing: 20,000 mm / Breathability: 20,000 g/m2/24 hrs.
- All seams thermo-glued for maximum protection
- Attached, 3-dimensionally adjustable hood 2 clamping points at the front and 1 clamping point at the back with integrated visor
- Laser perforations on the front of the collar for extra breathability
- High collar for good protection in windy and cold conditions
- Waterproof zip at the jacket opening guarantees a better seal
- Pre-formed zip at the chin area so the hood doesn’t stick to the face.
- Preformed cut adapted to the rider’s posture
- 2 hand pockets and 1 chest pocket with waterproof zip
- Side openings with zip to modulate the aeration of the body according to the intensity of the effort
- Adjustable wrist with special velcro that doesn’t retain the horse’s hair.
- Lycra sleeve with thumb hole To prevent air infiltration
- 1 inside pocket with zip and headphone port
- Composition: Material 1: 100% Polyester , Material 2: 73% Nylon, 27% Polyester
- Weight: 820 gr in M
- At Horse Pilot, we are constantly innovating the eco-design and sustainability of our collections. All related product information will be coming soon to this page.
- Until then, discover our commitments
- Product assembled in Vietnam by our factory partner, signatory of our charter Eco-responsible
- Product packaged in biodegradable corn starch packaging.
- Labeling made from recycled cardboard paper.
- Machine wash with similar colours, synthetic programme at 30° maximum.
- Without fabric softener, spin-dry at 600 rpm.
- Do not soak, do not dry clean and close all zips to prevent damage.
- To facilitate drying, simply hang the garment on a wide hanger.
- Use our special detergent and re-waterproofing agent to protect your technical garments.